Registration date : 04/03/2008

Character sheet
My job:: Dancer

Ghost Castle Vania walk through

Bài gửi by action_t on 26/2/2009, 8:45 pm

walkthrough:
Record 2009: arukado 425,5%

October 29th 2008
New Max Percentage found today. Arukado has found a new room to obtain using Mist-UP. This new room is located in the Inverted Caverns in the ceiling of the right lake. New Max Percentage is now 425.5%. Check the new map and the Youtube video.

Arukado's New Mist-Up Room
October 23rd 2007

I was sent an email today from the Associate Editor of Destructoid.com. They did an interview with Koji Igarashi recently and they were able to speak to him about our community of glitchers. It seems to have sparked some interest with Koji Igarashi that we are such a dedicated group that he may even visit our site sometime. I will be taking some time out in the very near future to do some long overdue additions to the site and make it look a little nicer and cleaner so that if and when he does visit he has something nice to look at.

Please have a look at the interview that was posted on destructoid.com and be sure to check out their site. I browsed over it a bit last night and will look more into it today. Looks like a great place!
Destructoid Koji Igarashi Interview

August 26 2007
NEW TECH REVEALED: MIST UP

New Max Map 425.4%

On June 27th outofthegamer discovered a new tech that involves gaining a level while in mist form would open a room above you. This new technique has enabled us to open 43 new rooms. The catch though is that you will need to start your glitching game over again. You now need to combine a low kill game with a glitching game as you need to keep your levels low since you are limited in the number of level ups you can do.

(source from : http://www.execulink.com/~maggi/wbw/index.html / http://worlbeyondwalls.com)

Được sửa bởi action_t ngày 26/3/2009, 1:02 pm; sửa lần 4.

1giay.4forum.biz
Good
Good

Tổng số bài gửi : 39
Nơi ở : 1giay.4forum.biz
Sở thích : travel, game, music...
Tính cách : funny
Registration date : 03/04/2008

Character sheet
My job:: Engineer

Ghost Re: Castle Vania walk through

Bài gửi by 1giay.4forum.biz on 25/3/2009, 3:01 pm

Very Happy trò này nổi tiếng đây, down về chơi mới được

1giay.4forum.biz
Good
Good

Tổng số bài gửi : 39
Nơi ở : 1giay.4forum.biz
Sở thích : travel, game, music...
Tính cách : funny
Registration date : 03/04/2008

Character sheet
My job:: Engineer

Bài gửi by 1giay.4forum.biz on 7/5/2009, 4:20 pm

April 29 2009

Congratulations to Kuraudo from the Brazilian Forum for his 3 new rooms found for richters game. All 3 are outside the castlekeep and all can be completed in one quick technique. These are the same Half/Invisible rooms that alucard can get in his game and is nearly the same method. Check the video for the method to obtain the rooms. This works for the USA version and should work fine in japan Version 4 (PSone Books)

Sponsored content

Bài gửi by Sponsored content Today at 8:50 am