Chia Sẻ Tài Liệu Tiếng Anh

Learn And Share English Lessons With All
Tips & Tricks
Free Ads

Aveyond 3 Progress Update (Will be published at May 2009)

action_t
Admin

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 368
Nơi ở : google
Sở thích : action_t
Tính cách : enter
Registration date : 04/03/2008

Character sheet
My job:: Dancer

Ghost Aveyond 3 Progress Update (Will be published at May 2009)

Bài gửi by action_t on 18/4/2009, 6:14 pm

Aveyond 3 Cover Art
Posted by amaranth on 28-Jan-2009 (4562 reads)

It's the return of Te'ijal and Galahad!

The cover art for Aveyond was created by Greg Smith. You can learn more about Greg here.

Interviews
Lydia
Edward Pendragon
Te'ijal
Galahad
Mel

AVEYOND INSIDER
Posted by shaz on 30-Jan-2009 (3362 reads)

Shhhh - quick, come over here - before Amanda sees....

Nah, I'm not really going behind Amanda's back - she's very generously allowing me to give you the next update from my own point of view. But I'll be passing everything by her before I post to make sure I don't say something I shouldn't.

Let's see - Plot! The game starts with you plaing the part of Mel, a street urchin with a very useful talent. Things go downhill when you agree to Amanda: you can't tell them that. and then you're REALLY in trouble! You have to make your way to or that where you meet up with or that either. Before long, you and your growing party set out to *sigh* you can't say that either which takes you from dizzying heights above the clouds, to the depths of the underworld and everywhere in between. On your journey, you removed ALL of this, otherwise there's no need for anyone to play the game and of course everyone lives happily ever after. Well, nearly everyone.

Ok - so I'm putting words into Amanda's mouth here - she didn't really remove all that stuff. It's just what I WISH I could tell you. Here's what I CAN say. When I read through the first draft (maybe 30 pages), my spine was tingling before I reached the end of the first page! And it just got more and more exciting with every revision. I'm currently working from a group of documents totalling over 400 pages! Now you know why Amanda is scarce on the forum when she's working on a game, and why I might seem a little "not quite with it" from time to time!

Galahad and Te'ijal are wonderful together - and yes, I did intend to put his name first. Unlike in AV1, where I kept him in my party only for the soul pendant, Galahad is, I think, my favorite character in Aveyond 3!

But as much fun as it's been to be involved in this game right from the start, the thing I'm most looking forward to is seeing it released and played, and seeing the forums filled with questions and game-related discussion.

Onto the updates, because I think one or two of you might be waiting for them...

• Aaron has almost finished all of the music. Another week should see this done. If you haven't already, you can check out some previews on his website - www.walzmusic.com
  • Almost all of the maps have been created - just another day or two to go. I am finishing up the stragglers while Amanda is setting up monsters. Then we'll do a swap, and she will finish off the maps by adding all the fine details, and I'll dive into adding quests, characters and dialogue. I'm told this bit doesn't take long, so we'll go with that (I thought we'd have all the maps done in a month, so I've learned not to rely on my own judgment!)
  • After that's done, it will be about time for beta testing to begin. Sorry I can't give you a date - I can just say "not long now". There will be an announcement in Guild Hall calling for volunteers as the time approaches.
  • The pattern seems to be that the game is released a month or so after testing begins. Don't quote me on this though, as it depends on how many bugs the testers uncover.

Now, most of you know the guilds were given a little "gift" in early December, and that it had something to do with AV3. We can now reveal what that was. Aveyond 3 follows the pattern of previous games, where guilds could relate to certain locations in the game - where they could feel "at home". This time, we invited guilds to make these areas feel even MORE comfortable by filling the bookshelves with titles you might find in that guild HQ. I'll give you a sneak preview of just one example for each guild, but make sure when you play the game, to check out all the bookshelves - guild members have had a great time with this, and there are some wonderful ideas coming forth!

Brotherhood - Unchained Melody - Songbook for Knights
Dragon Lords - Dragon Tickling and Other Extreme Sports
Druids - Allergies - a Druid's Secret Shame
Enchanters - Singing in the Rain - how to find Hidden Prince Frogs
Witches and Warlocks - Warts and Frogs - Beauty Guide for Beginners

With this activity about to come to an end, we are extending another invitation to guild members to have further input into the game. This time, guilds will be able to suggest one idea for a side quest to be added to the game. If time allows, these five new side quests (one for each guild) will be included before release, otherwise they will be made available as a service pack shortly after. So guild members, head back to Guild Hall for more information. Non guild members, if you've ever wondered about the benefits of joining a guild, there's a big one right there! Who knows what we'll have planned for guilds in future games...

On the Gypsy's Tale front, I can't offer much news as I'm not working on that game. But I can tell you that Karen's artwork will blow you away! Keep an eye out for the first screenshots - they're amazing!

Stay tuned for more Aveyond and Gypsy's Tale updates, including answers to the all important questions:

• WILL Galahad ever escape from Te'ijal's evil grasp?
  • WHO can be married in the game?
  • and the one we're ALL dying to know - WHERE are the SQUIRRELS?

In addition to the interviews which Amanda will be posting, we're going to try to give you a progress update on Aveyond 3 on a weekly basis.

Right now, we're both deep into characters and dialogue. It's a very rewarding process, watching everything come together, and we've got what's an almost-playable game in a few places (maybe next week we'll have weapons too - monsters aren't much fun without them...) Hopefully we can progress through this fairly rapidly, and move on to alpha testing. I'm working on the theory that there are not a dozen other steps between the two.

In Aveyond 3, there will be several places that Mel can call "home". This means lots of opportunity for interaction with party members. With Te'ijal and Galahad at each other's throats - er - pun not intended, and three girls all interested in the same guy, that's bound to be a lot of fun!

Next week I'll see if I can provide a screen shot or two...

AV3 Screenies for Guilds
Posted by shaz on 15-Mar-2009 (3801 reads)

We are now in the final "tidying up" stage of development, where the game is more or less complete (you can play it through from start to finish), but there are a lot of little things still to be added or tweaked.

You know how it is - you finish one big task, and turn around to find half a dozen tiny ones staring up at you.

Amanda will be taking care of most of those herself this week. Plans are to begin alpha testing next week, then beta a month later.

Hopefully we won't run out of screen shots for you between now and then. We still have a few more interviews to post, and I'm planning a very special update in a few weeks.

Without further ado...

Witchwood (for you-know-who)

Naylith (for Druids)

Thais (for Brotherhood - yes, it's the second Thais picture)

Dragkthor (you guessed it)

Faiara (for Enchanters)

More detail click here: http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=137
Có thể nói game Aveyond đang rất thành công trên thị trường game PC dung lượng nhỏ ở thể loại RPG
In a RPG (role-playing game), you assume the roles of one or more fictional characters in a story. In most RPGs, you embark upon a quest, solve puzzles, fight monsters, and uncover treasure so that you can purchase items to help you on your quest.
Thế giới phản ứng thế nào vơi dòng game Aveyond này:

Dragon Lords

Gold: 2474

Re: Aveyond 3 Progress MORE Screens
Whoa! This ones are nice!
PosterThread
MopiecePosted: 2009/3/7 2:50 Updated: 2009/3/7 2:50
Dragon Lords

Gold: 1736

That bazaar looks like the place where you go the exotic fruit in AP. Anyways, the progress report makes me more excited for the game to come out. And the screen shots are just great.
PosterThread
ELIE-3173Posted: 2009/3/7 2:57 Updated: 2009/3/7 2:57
Druids

Gold: 1922

These new screenshots are totally awesome! I love Aveyond's temple, somehow the temple looked more homey than before. Memory caves looked darker than before, I think I saw a dark being floating there? O_o I wonder is the Bazaar from AP...Oh....I'm so excited xD *jumps up and down like a kangaroo*
PosterThread
KTCPosted: 2009/3/7 3:03 Updated: 2009/3/7 3:03
The Brotherhood

Gold: 2264

must. not. look.

*caves*

ooo niicee. o.o
Oooo... A new place! Stormbend looks like a quaint little village I wonder if the Oracle is still at the Aveyond Temple, and what Mel would want her for
PosterThread
RosePrincessPosted: 2009/3/7 5:45 Updated: 2009/3/7 5:45
Amaranthian

Gold: 62

the memoryes caves and the temple of aveyond is in av1 XD it reminds me so much of av1 XD i think it`ll be an exciting game with lots of quests the story is like av1 and teh characters too and the graphics from av2 XD some pieces from both games
PosterThread
mirandayewPosted: 2009/3/7 7:38 Updated: 2009/3/7 7:38
Amaranthian

Gold: 86

wooo looking niice!! can't wait!
PosterThread
SilverMistPosted: 2009/3/7 7:42 Updated: 2009/3/7 7:42
Enchanters

Gold: 1873

Wow, the screenshots look great. Memory caves must have been over run by the little monsters. Stormbend looks interesting. I am ready to explore these new areas.

Thật vậy, nhiều gamer đã thốt lên :" I can't wait anymore", "I am ready to explore these new areas"
còn ở Việt Nam thì thế nào hả các bạn ????
(Nguồn http://www.amaranthia.com )

Admin
Admin

Nam
Capricorn Cat
Tổng số bài gửi : 40
Birthday : 01/01/1988
Registration date : 05/03/2008

Character sheet
My job::

Ghost Re: Aveyond 3 Progress Update (Will be published at May 2009)

Bài gửi by Admin on 18/4/2009, 6:34 pm

Dòng game này nếu phát triển mạnh sẽ có thể giống như dòng gam Final Fantasy.....
Tớ sẽ chờ để chơi game này ... he he !

chẳng biết ký gì cả

action_t
Admin

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 368
Nơi ở : google
Sở thích : action_t
Tính cách : enter
Registration date : 04/03/2008

Character sheet
My job:: Dancer

Bài gửi by action_t on 18/4/2009, 9:10 pm

Tớ kiếm được nhạc game aveyond 3 nè:
Aveyond 3: The Lord of Twilight
- Cốt truyện: Trong cuộc hành trình này,chúng ta sẽ vào vai nhân vật Mel Hurtin,cô bé không có cha không có mẹ,là 1 người sống lang thang trên đường phố. Rồi 1 ngày,cô vô tình cầm nhầm 1 chiếc túi,trước khi kịp nhận ra điều đó,cuộc đời của cô đã gắn liền với sức mạnh của ma cà rồng.
- Hình ảnh trang bìa

- Âm thanh trong game
http://www.mediafire.com/?w2fdw5tmych
http://www.mediafire.com/?moxmxm33uyb
(download về nghe nhé)
tất cả thông tin bây giờ chỉ có bấy nhiêu thôi,Ahriman đã hứa hẹn phiên bản 3 lần này sẽ hấp dẫn hơn aveyond 1 về nội dung cũng như hơn aveyond 2 về đồ họa đẹp,game sẽ ra mắt vào mùa xuân năm nay!các bạn ráng chờ nhé
(Nguồn vnsharing.net )
action_t: "Link trong blog của lập trình viên viết nhạc cho aveyond 3"
http://www.walzmusic.com/sample%20-%20harburg.mp3
http://www.walzmusic.com/sample%20-%20quin%20ice%20castle.mp3
Blog: http://walzmusic.com/blog/?s=aveyond

Sponsored content

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Hôm nay: 26/2/2017, 8:47 am